A position as an analyst to demonstrate my attention-to-detail and reflect my current experience.
Master of Business Administration, December 1998
University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama
Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Finance, May 1996
Huntingdon College, Montgomery, Alabama
Grants Analyst III, September 2007 to present
Grants Analyst II, November 2005 to September 2007
Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
State of Tennessee, Nashville, Tennessee
• Process wage rate requests for Community Development Block Grants.
• Verify revisions to Davis-Bacon wage decisions and submit updates for applicable projects.
• Maintain list of all Davis-Bacon wage rates in Tennessee.
• Review Environmental Review Record documentation, engineering plans and bid specifications, bid tabulations, etc. for funded projects.
• Process change orders and scope changes for funded projects.
• Process additional classifications regarding workers for projects as needed.
• Complete semi-annual labor reports.
• Conduct on-site monitoring visits for compliance and record all applicable findings.
• Conduct technical assistance visits for newly funded projects.
• Perform extensive review of grant applications.
• Assign point system ranges following review of grant applications for scoring.
• Perform revisions annually of the CDBG application pac...
Login or Register to view the full resume.